Import to UAE Calculator
From where are you sending your parcels to United Arab Emirates?
|wdt_ID||Zone||Import from||Type||Courier||Weight (KGs)||Rates (AED)||End Rates||Rates (AED)||Emergency Situation Surcharge (AED)||Total AED (VAT Excluded)|
|Import from||Type||Weight (KGs)|
Terms and Conditions
- All domestic shipments will be subjected to a 10% Government Levy regardless of weight.
- Non Document shipments up to 30 kilograms and all Document shipments are subject to a 10% government levy.
- Customs duties, taxes, clearance-related charges, and other surcharges are not included in the tariffs.
- The fuel surcharge is included in the rates.
- The Rates as set out in this rate card are valid only until December 31 of the year the Rates are quoted.
- The Rates are subject to a General Price Increase (GPI) effective January 1st of each year.
- Wimoapp reserves the right to revise the rates at any time upon shortfall on the projected volumes.
- Wimoapp Terms and Conditions of Carriage will apply for all Wimoapp services.
- Heavyweight rate per kilo may differ from weight break price.
International shipments require an invoice and packing list.
- The customer agrees to pay shipping charges cash upon collection.
Remote locations, overweight/oversize packages, address correction, elevated risks, restricted destinations are subject to a surcharge.
- Emergency situation surcharge applies from 1st April 2020.
- Cancellation charges 50dhs apply for refunds, credit note free of charge valid 6 months.
- Transit times may be affected due to Covid-19.