Job Responsibilities Brief:
- Performing financial analysis and reporting to management.
- Performing month-end accounting activities.
- Monitoring expenditures, analyzing revenues, and determining budget variances.
- Assisting in budget preparation and expense management activities.
- Assisting in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet accounts reconciliation and schedules including banks, petty cash, fixed assets, and ledgers
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting, and working closely with the operations and sales team in analyzing margins, variances, and cost analysis.
- Participate in the annual budget exercise as well as the fixed assets periodic physical count.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or relevant field required
- Min 3-5 years relevant experience in same position & Relevant experience in logistics is advantageous.
- Certifications in Accounting & finance is highly considered
- Familiarity of Odoo/Quickbooks Accounting software is a plus
- Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
- Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai