The Sales Development Rep Team Lead is responsible for lead volume and lead volume consistency of our outbound marketing team. Additional objectives and responsibilities:
- Lead and manage a team of SDR’s. Using our CRM you will be responsible for ensuring that each of them is effective with their time, follow up and tasks.
- Run regular sales training and coaching sessions with SDR’s.
- Work with our marketing team and marketing automation platform to create email campaigns that generate leads.
- Create, iterate and innovate sales scripts and strategies that help our SDR’s set appointments.
- Setting high profile appointments for our Solutions Consultants via phone & email with prospective enterprise sized companies.
- Support the Solutions Consultant and VP of Sales in growth of the sales department and strategy
- At least two years of top performing sales experience in a “hard-close” environment (door to door, cold calling etc)
- At least one year of sales management experience or similar experience managing other sales reps
- Experience with Sales Management Tools or similar CRM’s
- Experience with marketing automation platforms like Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo etc.
- You must demonstrate above average knowledge of the digital marketing space. Specifically SEM, Display and complex analytics and tracking solutions.
What Will Make You Successful in This Role?
You must enjoy working with people and helping others succeed.
We are looking for someone who isn’t afraid of getting their hands dirty and working hard. We want to work with people who have the desire to accelerate quickly in their career and are driven by success.
Most importantly we are looking for a culture fit. If you go the extra mile, if you work hard, if you learn fast, and if you love people, we’d like to meet you.