The Business Development Reps will play a critical role in driving our customer’s logistics transformation journey. We are looking for talented individuals who will play an instrumental role in developing and expanding the WIMO Logistics Platform in the SME market and significantly contribute to achieving the business and revenue targets for the sales team.
Being a part of one of the fastest growing startups; this role will present the opportunity to learn and sell a winning product, develop skills and knowledge, continuously grow and be a part of WIMO’s success story.
– Effectively manage and drive the sales cycle from prospection to successful closure
– Approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business, relationship building, researching the market and related products, presenting our product in a structured and professional way
– Independently identify and acquire new customers, and up-sell to existing customer base
– Provide excellent customer service and look for ways to enhance the client experience
– Achieve and aim to exceed assigned targets within agreed timelines
– Build a sustainable and robust pipeline quarter by quarter, ensuring accurate and rigorous forecasting and account planning
– Cultivate a supportive and high performing culture within the Sales Team and wider business
– Adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
– A strong sales and business background centered on software technologies is highly desirable
– Ideally 2-3 years of sales experience; with at least 1 year of local market experience
– Deep understanding of key industry solutions and competitive technologies
– A skillful presenter with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
– Building strong relationships with colleagues, effectively collaborating across departments and inspiring everyone around to do great work
– Ambitious, energetic, tenacious, full of positivity and, hungry to be the best